CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, September 15, 2003

i came to school only for 2 periods of science. the rest are free periods because i dont take art. oh, and im going to try and be less vulgar. i just heard the "graduation" song on the radio.. sigh. sad sad song. makes me miss everyone in smss. :( boohoo. and oh yar.. i will be less vulgar from now on. too much coming out from my mouth and my mom isnt too pleased.. and im afraid tash picks them up.

i think my handphone bill is gonna be damn high this month. used quite alot of the GPRS service this weekend.. downloaded 7 ringtones.. oh.. 2 of it being mario and pacman. :) and also downloaded puzzlebobble and this new powerpuffgirls game. haha. all these for free. just have to pay the gprs thingy.

hrrm. are friends really for forever? i dont mean to sound like a total sappy person.. but as my sis said before, friends come and go.. i saw her friends come and go. i saw my bro's friends come and go.. and i saw my friends coming.. and going when the going gets tough. am i making sense? ahh, whatever. yar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home